Apologies for cross-posting.

It has been quite a while since I have let you all know about new
material in my online photo archive
<http://www.KornbluthPhoto.com/archive-1.html>, because I have been busy
producing new images for a single large project. I hope to get back to
indexing and posting soon.

Meanwhile, I am preparing for another European photography excursion in
May/June. As before, I will be traveling to a variety of locations where
I have either contracted shooting or my own research to do. If anyone
wants to commission photography in those or nearby locations, I will be
able to add on that work without having to pass along huge travel
expenses. Also as before, if there is anything that you would just like
to see appear (eventually) in my photo archive but don't want to
commission, please tell me about it. I will shoot such things as and
when time allows.

As currently planned, my route will be:
Rome - Florence - Siena - Pescia - Ravenna - Bologna - Spilamberto -
Imola - Cividale - Friedberg, Germany (long story!) - Pristina, Kosovo -
Decani - Gracanica - Skopje, FYROM - Nerezi - Belgrade - Pozarevac, Serbia

Hope to hear from some of you!
Best,
Genevra