Hi All

An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to help support the team in developing e-learning packages within The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust. The Library & e-Learning Service has a reputation of building high quality, engaging and interactive content, this post will increase our internal capabilities to develop this further. This is a 6 months Fixed Term opportunity.

https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/bc14230e2a0047e26c692efa6fa70498/?vac_ref=914544344

Job Reference: 352-LTECH-17-B31

Employer: The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust

Department: e-Learning

Location: Fairfield General Hospital, Bury

Salary: £21,909 - £28,462

Could I please ask all of you to cascade to your relevant networks, contacts, etc?

Much appreciated

John

John Bramwell MSc

E-learning & Library Systems Manager

Library & e-Learning Service

The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust

Fairfield General Hospital

tel: 0161 778 2907 (82907)

email: [log in to unmask]

web: www.pat.nhs.uk

twitter: @pennineacutenhs

Pride in Pennine       LT Awards 2016 Logo 2  BW73_HSJ_AWARDS FINALIST2

Access the Library Twitter and YouTube channel here:twittereyou tube