Dear Litza,

We have created several bespoke games based on traditional board games such as snakes and ladders for the Royal Collections Trust.  I really like the approach The Royal Collection have taken, a fun way to make collections and stories accessible. All our games have been on a large scale i.e. over 1-2 metres wide but could be scaled down.

I can send you or anyone else examples.

I hope your search is going well.

Best wishes,

Helen