*APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING*

Dear all,

Stagetext is looking for a dynamic and creative person to join our team as Marketing and Communications Manager. If you have experience of marketing, communications and audience development and share our commitment to making arts and culture accessible to deaf, deafened and hard of hearing people then this may be the job for you.

Working across our programmes in theatres, museums and galleries, you will lead on all our messaging including developing strategy, writing copy, managing the website, and organising press and will help us to grow our services and audiences.

To apply, please download an Application Form from our website and return it to [log in to unmask], by midnight on Sun 2 Apr 17.

This is a permanent, full-time post and the salary is £27,540 per annum.

I would be very grateful if you would circulate this opportunity to anyone you think would be interested.

With best wishes,

Fiona

Fiona Anderson

Development and Programmes Director