From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wood, Barbara
Sent: 17 March 2017 13:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Interpretation and 'access' to inaccessible spaces

Hi Hannah – and others who have kindly already also replied – we already have a great 360 photographic offer but it’s just not that satisfying for visitors, even though you can zoom in to fine detail or look in panoramic splendour.  I’ve been thinking about re-creating elements of the space at ground floor level elsewhere on the property….