University of Amsterdam Summer Programme

Migration and Integration: Refugees, Rights & Realities

9 July - 21 July 2017

Dear colleagues,

We hope you are well. Summer Programme Office at the University of Amsterdam is pleased to invite you to our Migration and Integration: Refugees, Rights & Realities summer course. We would be very grateful if you could help us spread the message and share the information below with your students or anyone who might be interested.

Immigration is one of the biggest current global issues in the world. This summer programme focuses on legal, political & human ramifications of the current refugee crisis and how sovereign state should handle it. Our highly-qualified academic professionals will introduce participants to key issues in the legal, (geo) political and sociological analysis of forced migration, also covering crisis management, international refugee law and anthropology.

We offer housing for interested applicants and there are scholarships available for students whose university is a member of LERU/U21 Network. Application deadline is April 15.

The tuition fee is € 1200 and includes all excursions, online readers, lunches on class days, public transportation card, farewell drinks, access to the university’s libraries and computer facilities. The tuition does not include travel to and from Amsterdam nor housing.

For more information please check the website www.uva.nl/summer-migration. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Yulia Solodovnikova

Summer Programmes Office

Summer Programmes Office | Graduate School of Social Sciences | University of Amsterdam
Our address:  REC-B 8.10 | Nieuwe Achtergracht 166 1018 WV Amsterdam|
T+31 20 525 3776 | www.uva.nl/summer | Office open: mon | tue | wed | thu

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts should include attribution to the original sources.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Posting guidelines: http://www.forcedmigration.org/research-resources/discussion/forced-migration-discussion-list-posting-guidelines