Dear colleagues

I just want to start by thanking you for your overwhelming response on the
request I posted regarding blind reviewing a book chapter on the State and
status of wheelchair basketball in Zimbabwe. I was very humbled by your
support. Thanks to the reviewers who are already tirelessly working on the
book chapter despite your heavy schedules. This is much appreciated.

Similarly, I am kindly requesting blind reviewers with research interests
that are covered in the  book chapter's title below, which is in the same
forthcoming book entitled 'The Routledge Handbook of Disability in Southern
Africa' that I am editing.

The book chapter's title is:

*African Traditional Religion, Bible and Beliefs as “Unholy Trinity”
Against Disabled People*

The review report is expected by latest 14 March. I will be more than
excited if it comes earlier. Once again, thanks for your unwavering support.

Kindest regards

Tsitsi
--
Dr Tsitsi Chataika (Senior Lecturer)
Department of Educational Foundations

*Forthcoming Publication*

Chataika, T. (Due 2017) (Ed). *The Routledge Handbook of Disability in
Southern Africa*. London: Routledge.
*3 December is the International Day for the Disabled and the theme for
2015 is**: **Inclusion matters: access and empowerment for people of all
abilities**. **The 3 Sub-themes are:*

   - *Making cities inclusive and accessible for all*
   - *Improving disability data and statistics*
   - *Including persons with invisible disabilities in society and
   development.*