Logo

The 10th annual UK Schools Computer Animation Competition

Animation17 update - deadline in 2 weeks!

Hi! We're in the final two weeks of the competition, and the deadline for entering is midnight on Friday 31 March 2017 - only 2 weeks away!

What's it all about? UK school students make a 1-minute animated film on their computers, enter the competition, and could win great prizes! Animations on the theme of keeping safe online can win prizes in a special eSafety category sponsored by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.

You can use any software you like. And stop-motion animations are now eligible too! File formats accepted: sb/sb2, mov, mp4, avi, swf.

Teachers! Register your School (no obligation to enter) and receive free colour A2 posters.

Last year's competition received 1,000 entries from 1,400 students from 130 schools across the UK – see all the amazing winners on our YouTube channel.

Best wishes,
Toby Howard

Animation17 homepage    Facebook       YouTube

Animation17 is run by the School of Computer Science at The University of Manchester

To unsubscribe from this newsletter click here