Hi Anne
Not sure if this is helpful seeing as it's only available on Mac!
We used the DB version on  PCs with phase kit for quite a few years at Te Papa.
Apart from keyboard shortcut differences it seemed to work fine.
The price point of PCs, the internal support from our IT team, and the PCs better interoperability with the museums databases and systems were the main reasons we switched from MACs.
Best
Michael

Sent from my red apple