It seems that the Resident Evil of the United States will be state-visiting London in the near future. Given that quite a number of WAN members live in or near London what if we were to make a collective contribution to the likely demonstration against this visit? I would suggest each of us walking in some action or persona or signature that we have used before, but making something new with a partner who is either a refugee or migrant and that we walk in these pairs?

But that's just an opening bid, happy to be outdone with better ideas.

Phil/Mytho