Dear Geert,
I'm very interested in applying for this.
To confirm, is the cost 45 + 5 nights accommodation? Is camping available?
All the best,
sz x

+44 7989 572532
Sara Zaltash <http://sarazaltash.com/>

*Ah-Be (in the direction of a rose) <http://www.directionofarose.net/>* // a
pilgrimage for true love, broadcast 24 hours a day, from the Thames to
Tehran. Follow here <https://www.instagram.com/directionofarose/>.

Sara Zaltash is a Research Fellow of the Schumacher Institute
<http://www.schumacherinstitute.org.uk/people/sara-zaltash/>.