Registration is now open for Brainhack Warwick 2017. This 2-day workshop
will be held March 2nd - 3rd at the University of Warwick, Coventry, UK,
and is part of Brainhack global, where a constellation of such events will
happen simultaneously around the globe.
Brainhack events convenes researchers from a myriad of disciplines to work
together on projects related to neuroscience. Similar to hackathons in the
tech sector, much of the schedule is left open for attendees to work
together on projects of their choosing. We also include “unconference”
sessions where talks are chosen by the attendees based on their interests
as they evolve throughout the meeting. Brainhacks are not “coding sprints”
or exclusive to programmers, but rather are open to brain scientists from
all backgrounds.
Working papers on the outcomes from Brainhack Warwick can appear in the
Gigascience Brainhack Thematic Series, and shorter project reports from the
event are eligible for the annual Brainhack Proceedings.
Thanks to generous funding from the Wellcome Trust, registration is free,
and includes 2 lunches, a conference dinner, all coffee breaks and parking.
To register, please email [log in to unmask] with your
name, affiliation, current position and area of expertise. Space is limited
so please only register if you are able to attend, we will confirm your
place by return email.
For more information, please visit:
http://events.brainhack.org/global2017/locations.html#warwick or contact us
at [log in to unmask]