Dear HanGue,

DCM is deterministic so if you run the same model on the same data you
should get the same results. I recently encountered a bug which appeared
when using the BEM model for EEG in combination with optimising dipole
locations. In this case the dipoles could get too close to the inner skull
boundary and then the lead-field became invalid and that led to wrong and
non-deterministic results. I suggest that you try to use the IMG option
and/or the spherical head model where this cannot happen and if that still
doesn't help, you can also try updating to the latest in-house version of
SPM12 and trying there (write to [log in to unmask] to get a link).

Best,

Vladimir