Hi,

We are pleased to announce that the 2017 FSL Course is now open for registration.

The course will be held 19-23 June 2017, at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver. This is the week before the OHBM conference in Vancouver. Please note that this will be the only FSL course held this year, so don't miss out on your chance to attend.

Both new and existing users of FSL are welcome on the course as it aims to cover both basic and advanced features of FSL. The intensive course covers both the theory and practice of functional, structural, diffusion and resting state brain image analysis. Background concepts and the practicalities of analyses are taught in detailed lectures. These lectures are interleaved with hands-on practical sessions where attendees learn how to carry out analysis for themselves on real data.

Numbers of attendees are strictly limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. For further information and to register for the course, please go to: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/current.html

If you have any questions please contact us on [log in to unmask]

We look forward to meeting you in Vancouver!

All the best,

The Course Organisers

-----
Dr Janine Bijsterbosch