During the stat analysis, make a design matrix including both sessions / paradigm, compute paradigm specific contrasts and then select both contrasts at the same time --> this makes a conjunction analysis. Same applies a group level in e.g. an ANOVA model.

Cyril

----- Reply message -----
From: "Елена" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [SPM] Common activation in two paradigms
Date: Fri, Feb 10, 2017 06:05

Dear SPMers!

If I have 2 slightly different  paradigms performed in the same patients and want to see common areas of activation, how can I calculate them? Or if I have two groups of patients and want to see not only the difference, but common areas as well - is there any way to do it via SPM or toolboxes?

Thank you very much in advance,
Elena

Отправлено с iPhone