Hi,

May I ask why can't simply use i1.*i2 given voxels that has 0 value in either or both of the images will get 0 value after multiplication anyway?

Thanks,
Robin

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 5:52 AM +0800, "Torben Lund" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

You could use image calculator and enter something like (i1>0).*(i2>0) SPM will work with images that are of diffrent orientation and resolution, and during the calculation resample the result to the first image selected i.e. i1. You can chose the resampling strategy, and bit depth in the interface.

Best
Torben