From: Toshi Kawagoe [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 February 2017 13:52
To: Zeidman, Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: different DCM results between simple averaging and BPA averaging

Dear Peter

Yes, what I would like to do is to know the parameters and compare two condition within-subject design.
There are two condition for each participants and I am trying to demonstrate that specific connectivity is stronger in one condition than in the other condition.
Is the t-test enough to indicate those things?

Best regards, Toshi