Dear all

I would like to know if there is a way to disable/suppress the graphical
report when CAT12 has finished? I am thinking either have it print with
visibility set to off (as it seems to be when opts.nproc != 0) or
disable it all together.

I am using CAT12 (r. 1073) [MATLAB R2016a, SPM12 v6685] to extract the
cortical surface and volume segmentations. I am calling CAT12 (and
MATLAB) externally (from Python) using the -nodesktop option since using
-nodisplay it seemed to stall on printing the graphical report. I need
to grab the output once CAT12 has finished so I would like the call to
CAT12 to be blocking (hence the use of opts.nproc=0) and modifying the
CAT code itself is not an option for me.

Does such an option exist or did I miss it? I think the graphical report
is a really nice feature, however, being able to call MATLAB/CAT12 with
-nodisplay (or at least without figure pop-ups) would be a nice thing
when running it on our cluster (and on clusters in general, I suppose).

Best regards,

Jesper Duemose Nielsen