Dear all,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience or thoughts about combining realist evaluation with (elements of) contribution analysis?

I’m interested in how to address the question ‘how significant is the project contribution, compared to the contribution of other factors / alternative explanations?’ – within a realist evaluation framework.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated. I’m working through the 2012 Evaluation special issue on Contribution Analysis which has several useful articles, but it would be great to find any examples of where the approaches have been combined in practice.

Best wishes,

Mel

Melanie Punton

Consultant

Itad

12 English Business Park

English Close

Hove BN3 7ET

United Kingdom

T  +44 (0) 1273 765 250  Ext. 248 (Telephone lines open 8am – 6pm GMT)

M +44 (0) 7944 170 632

Skype melanie.punton

W itad.com

/ Follow us on LinkedIn

/ Follow us on Twitter

/ Sign up to our Newsletter

We are looking for a Private Sector Development theme leader to lead a dedicated, smart and creative team more information here

ITAD Limited Registered Office: Gloucester House, 66 Church Walk, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9AS (Please note we are not located at this address)

Registered in England No. 1869600. ‘Itad’ and the tri-colour triangles icon are a registered trademark of ITAD Ltd

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of ITAD Ltd unless otherwise specifically stated. ITAD Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor responsibility for any change made to it after it was sent by the original sender. We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.