Dear Carolina,

Sure – please see this page here to download these (and other) slides from the seminars: http://eppi.ioe.ac.uk/cms/Coursesseminars/Previousseminarsandevents/tabid/3317/Default.aspx

Best wishes, James.

From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adler Carolina
Sent: 14 February 2017 09:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: UCL Seminar What’s wrong with ‘What Works for Whom, Where’?

Dear colleagues,

Unfortunately I missed this very interesting and relevant seminar held last November at UCL, and I wondered whether anybody in this mailing list would have a copy of the presentation or slides (or a contact to solicit these slides?). I tried reaching Prof Cartwright directly, but to date I've had no response.

Much appreciated.

Carolina.

--
ETH Zurich
Dr. Carolina E. Adler

New publications:
Alfthan, B., Semernya, L., Ramola, A., Adler, C., Peñaranda, L.F., Andresen, M., Rucevska, I., Jurek, M., Schoolmeester, T., Baker, E., Hauer, W. & Memon, M., (2016). Waste Management Outlook for Mountain Regions – Sources and Solutions. UNEP, GRID-Arendal and ISWA. Nairobi, Arendal and Vienna. http://www.grida.no/publications/default/6826.aspx