Dear colleagues,

We are organising a conference on 'Researching with and for children: Place, Pedagogy and Play' to be held on 8-9 May 2017 in Edinburgh. We welcome abstracts for presentations and posters from researchers and practitioners from a broad range of disciplines, including landscape architecture, architecture, urban design, planning, psychology, art, design, sociology, environmental studies, environmental psychology, education, physical activity, and public health. We expect submissions on the broad theme of researching with and for children which can conform to sub-themes place, pedagogy and play but should not be limited to only these three. Submit your abstracts by 20 February Monday, 9 am.

https://researchwithandforchildren.wordpress.com

[https://researchwithandforchildren.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/cropped-img_2580.jpg?w=1200]<https://researchwithandforchildren.wordpress.com/>

Researching with and for children (8-9 May 2017)<https://researchwithandforchildren.wordpress.com/>
researchwithandforchildren.wordpress.com
We are proud to announce that we are going to organise the conference on 'Research with and for children: Place, Pedagogy and Play' in Edinburgh College of Art on 8-9 May 2017.

Roxana Karam
PhD Candidate in Architecture
Edinburgh School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture (ESALA)
[1486425886066_image001.jpg]
Room 5.09 5th Floor, Evolution House
Edinburgh, EH1 2LE
 +447477778077
r<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
roxanakaram.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/roxana-karam-22281a73/