Hi Katherine,

This looks impressive!  Have you posted it on https://medievalartresearch.com/  ?

I can't come, but hope to come to another at some point.

All best wishes

Laura

Dr. Laura Jacobus
Senior Lecturer in History of Art
Birkbeck, University of London

For details of my book on Giotto and the Arena Chapel see http://www.brepols.net/Pages/ShowProduct.aspx?prod_id=IS-9781905375127-1

On 25 January 2017 at 15:26, Katherine Lewis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
(With apologies for cross posting)

Registration is now open for the conference 'The Material Culture of Religious Change and Continuity 1400-1600' to be held at the University of Huddersfield 11-12 April 2017.

For further details, including plenary speakers and a full list of abstracts, as well as a link to online registration, please follow this link. https://www.hud.ac.uk/research/history/events/thematerialcultureofreligiouschangeandcontinuity1400-1600.php Thanks to generous sponsorship from the Society for Renaissance Studies, and the Society for the Study of Medieval Languages and Literature, we are able to offer a reduced rate for postgraduates and early career researchers.

Best wishes,
Katherine

Dr Katherine J. Lewis, MA, DPhil, FHEA, FRHistS
Senior Lecturer in History, History Research Co-ordinator

Division of History
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield HD1 3DH

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe medieval-religion YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask]uk To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: medieval-religion-request@jiscmail.ac.uk For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/medieval-religion