Hi Katherine,

This looks impressive!  Have you posted it on
https://medievalartresearch.com/  ?

I can't come, but hope to come to another at some point.

All best wishes

Laura

Dr. Laura Jacobus
Senior Lecturer in History of Art
Birkbeck, University of London

For details of my book on Giotto and the Arena Chapel see
http://www.brepols.net/Pages/ShowProduct.aspx?prod_id=IS-9781905375127-1