Hi Elena,
My first question is: Why do you at SnoZone want to do this? If my understanding is correct, providing educational workshops of this nature is not your key function (teaching people to snowboard or ski, yes, but not teaching people science). I am not asking this because I don't think you *should* do such a workshop, I am simply interested in your motives. Do you have specific funding from a council to provide something like this, for example?
Do you have people on your team who have the right sort of background to deliver a workshop like this? I don't know how to teach someone to ski or snowboard, and certainly wouldn't attempt to...but I do have experience developing and running activities like this (albeit not on an artificial snow slope).
Have you considered approaching the OU (I think you're based in Milton Keynes)? Or another nearby university? You might find that there are researchers based there, whose research is linked to the Arctic and they may love to help out with such a workshop/activity - that way, you can also link it to raising awareness of research happening in the local area AND you hopefully make sure that you're not giving people wrong information.
Good luck!
Tania

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 at 18:42, Elena Miles