Hello everyone,

I’m Victoria, the Early Years Programme Manager at the Museum of London where we are currently developing an Early Years Toolkit aimed at supporting museum professionals in working with and providing for an under 5s audience. We want to make sure that the toolkit is relevant and useful for museums that are already working with this audience and want to develop their offer or for those who are considering working with this audience.

We would really appreciate your contribution and thoughts on what form the toolkit should take as well as the types of information to include and so we ask if you could please complete this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/226ZDBF

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Best wishes,

Victoria

Victoria Smith
Early Years Programme Manager
Museum of London
Warehouse 1
West India Quay
London E14 4AL
Tel: 020 7001 9873
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

P Before printing, please think about the environment