University of Hertfordshire Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit

http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu

... FEBRUARY UPDATE ... FEBRUARY UPDATE ...

We are pleased to be able to offer places on a wide range of short courses.

* Introductory courses in Statistics (fundamentals and starter courses)

* Courses in creating surveys (questionnaire design, sample size and online surveys)

* Courses in statistical data analysis (hypothesis testing/regression/GLMs/factor analysis, etc.)

We also have a range of "Pick & Mix" bite-size courses available.

Details below or go to http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu.

INTRODUCTORY COURSES IN STATISTICS

Starter Course in Statistics (14th-15th June)

COURSES IN CREATING SURVEYS

Questionnaire Design and Sample Selection (8th March, 19th July)

Sample Size and Power (8th March, 19th July)

Using Online Survey Tools (15th March, 20th July)

COURSES IN STATISTICAL DATA ANALYSIS

Relationships in Data (22nd February)

Essential Data Analysis (21st-22nd June)

Intermediate/Refresher Course in Statistics (27th-29th June)

Advanced Data Modelling (5th-6th July)

Essential Topics in Multivariate Data Analysis (12th-13th July)

PICK & MIX COURSES

Individual topics from the courses listed above can be attended on a pick and mix basis. See http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu for details.

If you have any questions about our courses or any other service we offer, please contact me.

Dr Neil H. Spencer

Director of Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit

Dr Neil H. Spencer

Reader in Applied Statistics

Director of Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit

Hertfordshire Business School,

University of Hertfordshire, de Havilland Campus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9AB, U.K.

Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit Contact Details:

Telephone: +44 (0) 1707 285574; Fax: +44 (0) 1707 285455

E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; WWW: http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu

Personal Contact Details:

Telephone: +44 (0) 1707 285529; Fax: +44 (0) 1707 285455

E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; WWW: http://go.herts.ac.uk/NeilSpencer =======================================================================

SIGNOFF allstat