Passionate about Real World Statistics?
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Biostatistician who can join their exciting organisation in Central London. The client is expanding, so this is a new role.
Ideally, you would be a strong mentor/ coach for more junior members of the team, as well as being able to manage SAS and junior statisticians on your project work.
You will need to work with thought leading Cardiologists, so strong communication skills are key too.
Their clinical research focuses on Cardiovascular studies in epidemiology, late phase and Real World data. If you are interested in working on statistics for publications and thought leading events, this is a great role for you.
This role is available on contract (note that Pop Science support all our workers to get full time opportunities, if and when these arise with our clients. We also support our teams with training and development.).
· Choose appropriate approaches, data management, analytical methods to meet study objectives
· Retrieve appropriate observational data from a large database
· Perform data preparation, management and analysis
· Provide SAS programming support to produce tables, listings, statistics, and graphs for analysis
· Develop approaches to analyse a novel dataset
· Provide study results in format required for internal use or external publications
· Contribute to writing of study proposals, including statistical analysis sections
· Write SAPs, specify table shells and figures as required
· Track record experience in Real World Evidence, large observational healthcare datasets
· Experience within an epidemiological, health economics or outcomes research group
· Comfortable with working with large data sets
· Expert is SAS programming
· PhD in Medical Statistics or similar is an advantage
· Statistical methods: survival analysis, time-dependent Cox model, multiple imputation, logistic regression, Poisson regression, models for count data, smoothing techniques
Pop Science are always happy to hear from Statisticians looking for careers advice. Please contact us on +442089850565 or [log in to unmask]
Hope you're having a great weekend? Please get in touch.
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.