Untitled Document

6th Channel Network Conference
Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Belgium
April 24-26, 2017

We are happy to announce that the 2017 Channel Network Conference of the International Biometric Society (IBS) will take place at Hasselt University, Campus Diepenbeek, Belgium. This biennual conference is organized by the IBS regions Belgium, France, Great-Britain/Ireland and the Netherlands. This conference aims at gathering biostatisticians to discuss the newest statistical methodology for the analysis of biological and medical data. It is a 3-day conference with 2 courses, invited and contributed sessions. Usually, around 150 researchers from both academia and industry participate in the conference. The previous edition was in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.

We are proud that Peter Diggle and Rebecca DerSimonian has agreed to be the keynote speaker. In addition, we will have three invited sessions on:

    Abstracts can be submitted here.

Registrations are open!

    Universiteit Hasselt | Martelarenlaan 42 | 3500 Hasselt | www.uhasselt.be

SIGNOFF allstat