Data Analyst, Save The Children, London

We are looking for a Data Analyst to help drive continual improvement of data quality in Management Information dashboards & reports, and in the Award Management System used across the organization, to deliver insights from data to support business decisions, and to help develop and implement data collection and reporting systems.

You will proactively maintain and monitor systems data, reports and dashboards, simplify and/or improve reporting, systems functionality, support with reporting and analysis and business partner with users.

In order to be successful you will bring;

Proven experience in Data Analysis, Data Quality and / or Support Analysis
Experience and understanding of data modelling and database structures
Advanced Excel skills (minimum – pivot tables) and associated analysis tools (Power Pivot)
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop productive relationships across business units
On a personal level, you will have an energetic and flexible approach, cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal skills.

We offer a competitive salary within the context of the sector. Our benefits package includes the opportunity to join a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, and 30 days annual leave.

Read on & Apply >>>> http://bit.ly/2lQSavs

SIGNOFF allstat