Somewhat tangentially to the day job, I am trying to locate daily records of snowfall/snow cover for Manchester UK for the winters of 1968/69 and 1969/70. All I have been able to locate are imprecise monthly summaries/descriptions. There seem to be meteorological datasets in existence, but I need help to know who to ask for what. Any pointers?

Thanks

Steve

Steve Roberts
Senior Lecturer in Medical Statistics
University of Manchester Centre for Biostatistics
First Floor; Jean McFarlane Building
Phone: 0161 275 5192

SIGNOFF allstat