We are looking for suitable candidates for a PhD CASE studentship at
the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Durham University, in collaboration
with the Quantitative Biology group at AstraZeneca (Cambridge), on
`Reproducibility of statistical tests in pharmaceutical products development'.

Funding is available for 3.5 years of study, starting 1 October 2017. It provides
the standard EPSRC stipend, enhanced by 2,500 GBP per year. Candidates must
be eligible for EPSRC funding.

Further details are available on: http://maths.dur.ac.uk/stats/people/fc/case-AZ.html

Interested candidates should contact me by Friday 10 March 2017.

Prof Frank Coolen

SIGNOFF allstat