From: AHFAP, for image professionals in the UK cultural heritage sector [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kira Zumkley
Sent: Wednesday, 15 February 2017 2:13 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Equipment Maintenace

Hi all,

I am currently reviewing our Health and Safety procedures and photographic equipment maintenance/checking is a high priority. Do any of the professional photo studios you work in have their equipment (especially monoheads and generators) serviced on a regular basis and if so, how often?

Many thanks,
Kira

This email has been filtered by SMX.
For more information visit http://smxemail.com