Dear colleagues,
I am an Italian scholar and I will participate in the Ohio AAIS/CSIS 2017
conference. I am looking for a roommate to share the hotel room for the
three days of the conference. Could you post this request in any of your
newsletters?
My e-mail is [log in to unmask]
Thank you!
Giuliana Muscio

--
Prof.ssa Giuliana Muscio
Dipartimento di Scienza della Educazione