From: Michael Overduin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 12 January 2017 at 00:25
Subject: Turning Point
To: Jonathan Bowen <[log in to unmask]>

Please ask colleagues to sign this petition to have any Brexit deal preserve UK access to EU collaborative research funding today:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/150220

We're not political, but this is important for UK science, medicine, engineering, and a knowledge economy.

Our young researchers are starting to leave the country to go to receptive countries including Canada, as reported in Nature today:

http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/articles/10.1038/nj7636-249a

Thanks for sharing this. The petition ends tonight, and 60k more signatures are needed.

Your support matters, and is appreciated.

Michael Overduin