Dear All,

The 12th Annual Ethnography Symposium will take place at the University of Manchester 29 August - 1 September 2017. We have an excellent line-up of keynotes and will be hosting a range of cross-disciplinary papers and posters. Further details on the Symposium can be found here: http://www.confercare.manchester.ac.uk/events/ethnography/

Geoff Pearson, Hilary Pilkington and I are running a stream on Transgression, Criminal Justice, and Law with a keen focus on youth. If you are using, or have used, an ethnographic method, or wish to contribute to the debate, please consider submitting an abstract (deadline 28th Feb, 2017). Details here: http://www.confercare.manchester.ac.uk/events/ethnography/streams/stream14/#d.en.513781

Best wishes,
Jo

Dr Jo Deakin

Senior Lecturer in Criminology|Centre for Criminology and Criminal Justice

Room 4.46|Williamson Building|School of Law|University of Manchester|Oxford Rd|Manchester| M13 9PL

Tel: 0161 2755783

http://www.lancaster.ac.uk/iss/info/images/twitter.png @jodeakin1

Projects:

PROMISE. Promoting Youth Inclusion and Social Engagement. Horizon 2020 http://www.promise.manchester.ac.uk/en/home-page/

Conversations about Radicalisation Conversations about radicalisation - School of Law - The University of Manchester