From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Kane
Sent: 09 December 2016 12:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: assignments not appearing

Hi All,

We are using Webpa with Blackboard here at University College Dublin.
We are having a problem where my assessments no longer show the assignments in some modules.
We can see the assessments in the database but cannot get them to display in the interface.
We have tried selecting the change date option which resolved this issue before but it is not working now, the dropdown is not offering an alternative to the 2015/16 option.

Any ideas?

Thanks
David

David Kane
Educational Technology Services
UCD IT Services
University College Dublin
www.ucd.ie/itservices<http://www.ucd.ie/itservices>

[https://docs.google.com/a/ucd.ie/uc?id=0B2Q71r41DnEDUWlVZUVjSWJVbzQ4cWZHR1VwTHJYcU0wajRz&export=download]<http://www.ucd.ie/password>

This message and its attachment(s) are intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied, disclosed, forwarded or relied upon by any person other than the intended addressee(s) without the permission of the sender. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not take any action based on this message and its attachment(s) nor must you copy or show them to anyone. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete all copies of it.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are scanned for viruses or other defects. Queen Margaret University does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from this message or its attachment(s), or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email traffic entering Queen Margaret University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by Queen Margaret University.

Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh is a registered charity: Scottish Charity Number SC002750.