Hi Jens,

Yes, the PDF of the document index contained in that first link I sent:

> http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.223054

is fully hyperlinked with the permanent DOIs that will take you to the
public documents in question. Likewise, the DIRAC DFC LFNs for non-public
files are listed there too. Instructions for getting files out of the DFC
are, of course, available on the UserGuide [0]. Secure access is trivial
with an SL6 command line with access to CVMFS (for example, on the RAL
tier-1 cluster) and your Grid certificate installed in ~/.globus - for
example, to get the GridPP Dissemination Handbook: Addendum simply use:

$ source /cvmfs/ganga.cern.ch/dirac_ui/bashrc

$ dirax-proxy-init -g gridpp_user -M

$ dirac-dms-get-file /gridpp/ENG/004/v1-0/diss-handbook-add.pdf

Instructions for contributing to these documents can be found in the GridPP
Dissemination Handbook: Addendum - GridPP-ENG-004 - which you will have
just downloaded. In short, you need a GitHub account and to join the GridPP
GitHub Organization [1] which will give you access to the private
repositories hosted therein; from there you can fork, branch and pull
request the documents as required.  (As it happens, the case studies
document is actually a public repository [2], and code used to generate the
v1.0 release has been assigned its own DOI [3]. You can read more about how
to assign citable, permanent DOIs to code here [4]).

Cheers, Tom

[0]
https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/userguide/data-on-the-grid/data-on-the-grid.html

[1] http://github.com/gridpp

[2] https://github.com/gridpp/gridpp-case-studies

[3] http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.220998

[4] https://guides.github.com/activities/citable-code/

Thanks, Tom. Are all these goodies linked to anywhere?  And is there a