Dear colleagues,

We are inviting nominations for the Robert K. Merton Prize for the Best Paper in Analytical Sociology. The prize will be presented at the International Network for Analytical Sociologists Conference (INAS) on June 8-9, 2017 in Oslo, Norway. More information about the INAS conference can be found at http://www.sv.uio.no/iss/english/research/news-and-events/events/conferences-and-seminars/inas2017.html.

Nominations can be for a paper on any topic related to analytical sociology, published in print (or online for online-only journals) during 2015 or 2016. Self-nominations are allowed.

Please send a copy of the nominated paper, together with a brief motivation to the committee chair at [log in to unmask].

Nominations for the 2017 award are accepted until March 1st, 2017.

We look forward to receiving your nominations,

The Analytical Sociology Best Paper Award Committee 2017

Sarah Cowan (NYU)

Delia Baldasssarri (NYU)

Rense Corten (Utrecht University)

Dr. Rense Corten | Assistant professor | Department of Sociology/ICS | Utrecht University | Address: Padualaan 14, 3584 CH, Utrecht, the Netherlands | t: +31 (0)30 253 8814 | e: [log in to unmask] | www.uu.nl/staff/rcorten