Dear esteemed colleagues,

This is a call for participation in a research about fibromyalgia and academic identity.

Are you an academic?
Do you have fibromyalgia?
If the answer is yes to both questions, please get in touch: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

My research explores how academics make sense of their experiences whilst dealing with fibromyalgia and its many symptoms. The research investigates how academics live with fibromyalgia, which coping strategies they employ, how these coping strategies may or not may not impact the private and public selves and how traditional fibromyalgia treatment routes are experienced. Finally, the research considers issues around disclosure/non-disclosure and stigma surrounding the invisible illness fibromyalgia.

For full details and information, please see the attached documents and feel free to contact me at any time: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

With kind regards and many thanks

Nicole Brown

Mag. Nicole Brown MTeach, DipTrans, SFHEA

Secondary Teacher Education Programme Leader

Lecturer in Education

UCL Institute of Education

20 Bedford Way

London, WC1H 0AL