Nicko,

A number of people have pointed out to me that it does work with some versions of Firefox. Full details of the “known Firefox issue” are available at http://support.readcube.com/knowledgebase/articles/411665-what-browser-versions-support-the-readcube-enhance

Wendy

From: Nicko Goncharoff [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Terry Stouch; Owen, Meran, Springer UK
Subject: Re: [CHMINF-L] Article on data sharing

Hi Wendy,

I've been involved with first the Nature and then latterly the Springer Nature article sharing initiatives so am glad to see it proved of benefit to you of all people! I just wanted to note that ReadCube shareable links should work in any widely supported browser, including Firefox. I just tested the link you shared and it indeed worked in my instance of Firefox, so not sure what happened with you. I don't doubt you encountered some type of browser problem, but just wanted to clarify that these links should work in Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari, among others.

Now, on to actually reading your article!

Cheers,

Nicko