Greetings,

I'm writing to invite you to speak on a special AAG-sponsored panel that
answers the following question: *"What does border control and immigration
enforcement look like in a Trump administration?"*

I proposed this session given the centrality of immigration during the
recent election and the extreme vulnerability that immigrants are likely to
face over the next four years. I am looking for scholars who are able to
speak to the everyday realities of Trump's immigration policies as put into
practice between January 20, 2017 and the AAG conference in April 2017.

If you're interested, email me asap and I'll put you on the list. This
panel needs filled out by the end of the week. I am already working through
a list of personal connections, but I'd love to get some more names to make
sure we can pull this off.

Background: The AAG is putting together of panels that provide an engaged,
scholarly response to the recent election. These sessions will get a bump
in advertising from the AAG, so they are likely to be well-attended.

*Austin Kocher*
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Geography <http://geography.osu.edu/>
The Ohio State University