Hello Lis-Linkers

Here at Manchester Metropolitan University we are trying to streamline and improve our invoicing procedures for unreturned.  Does anyone out there have an online payment system for invoices?   The system that we use is CAPITA and am particularly interested in hearing from other institutions who use the same system.  So if you have introduced an online payments system and can offer any words of advice, pitfalls to avoid etc we would love to hear from you.

Thanks in anticipation,

Stephanie

Stephanie Hogan| Senior Assistant Librarian p/t | MMU Library Services

Sir Kenneth Green Library

All Saints

Manchester

M15 6BH

Available: Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday

T: 0161 247 6620

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

W: www.library.mmu.ac.uk

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "