Are you interested in exploring which free mobile apps could help you in your teaching or supporting your students?

Would you like to take part in a fun, free, practical online course this December?

Then the 12 Apps of Christmas could be for you.

Last year, over 1000 participants from around the world took part in a new open course hosted by Regent’s University London – the 12 Apps of Christmas. In just a few minutes a day, they learned about and tried out a range of free mobile apps with potential classroom use, built a community of practice, and had fun doing so.

The course was a success, winning the 2015 Credo Digital Information Literacy Award and inspiring people to run versions at other institutions.

Now, the original is back – better than ever! From 1st to 16th December this year, we will be presenting Christmas 3.0!

The 12 Apps of Christmas 2016 will offer a completely new range of carefully selected apps, while keeping to the same simple, entertaining formula which made it so successful last year. Expect guest posts, engaging hands-on activities, and a chance to be part of a friendly, enquiring community of educators worldwide.

And for those of you who took part last year – yes, we’re afraid the Christmas cracker jokes will be back…

To enroll on the 12 Apps of Christmas 2016, go to http://tinyurl.com/12AoC16

Watch the video here: http://helixmedia.regents.ac.uk/Play/3360

For further information contact Chris Rowell [log in to unmask] or on Twitter @chri5rowell and @12AoC #12AoC