Dear Lucie

Hopefully the below will be of some help with your request for museums and galleries that offer paid arts courses in Suffolk.

·         Gainsborough’s House in Sudbury offer a series of art courses focused on printing through their Print Workshop. Courses run in both term time and over the summer holidays and range from taster days at £45 to three day term time courses at £200. You can find out a bit more about the workshops here http://www.gainsborough.org/print-workshop/  of get in touch with course organiser Sue Molineux on 01787 372958 / [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

·         Ipswich Museums also offer art classes for youngsters as part of the Ipswich Art School. You can find out more about that , here – https://www.ipswich.gov.uk/content/kids-corner. The info on this online is quite limited so it might be worth getting in touch with the museum directly on 01473 433551.

·         There could also be some useful information in the Suffolk Arts Directory - http://www.ruralartssuffolk.org.uk/arts-directory/

Is there a time limit to your research? I would be happy to forward other such offers to you as I find them.

Kind regards

Jenna

Jenna Ingamells
Museum Project Officer, Suffolk County Council

[Picture5]<http://suffolkmuseums.org/museums/>

Suffolk County Council
Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road
Ipswich, IP1 2BX

Suffolk Museums, Preserving and Promoting Suffolk’s Heritage