Hi - In this case it would be best to resample the fdt_paths back to native space before calculating your mean FA values.

Cheers
Saad

On 3 Nov 2016, at 13:59, Noelia Martinez Molina <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

I've run probtrackX and my fdt_paths are in MNI space. In order to extract the mean FA value from this "probability of connection" thresholded at 0.01, I used the following command:

fslstats fadiffimage.nii.gz -k fdt_paths.nii.gz -M

However, my fadiffimage is in native space so I got the error: "Mask and image must be the same size". Before I go forward, I'd like to confirm whether the correct solution to this would be to transform the fadiffimage to MNI space using flirt.

(Please my apologies if this has already in discussed in a previous thread, I couldn't find it).

Thank you in advance for your help,
Noelia