Dear Niels Bergsland,
Thank you for your reply. Could please help me to understand the value which I got? first number of the output is the number of voxels and the second is the volume in mm3. i.e.3635.944519 mm3 for left hippocampus alone? Normal hippocampal volume is around 3 to 3.5 cmm3 (30 - 35 mm3). Why I am getting such higher value (3635.944519 mm3)? Please give suggestion.

Thanks
Ramesh