Every morning, I spend one hour reading print press that probably does not ally  with my hopes or my being. I hope that the list serve remains open.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/christie-blatchford-falling-victim-to-schools-obligatory-blah-blah-to-human-rights-a-classic-of-modern-canadian-university-soft-think

[http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2016/11/ryerson-11.png]<http://news.nationalpost.com/news/christie-blatchford-falling-victim-to-schools-obligatory-blah-blah-to-human-rights-a-classic-of-modern-canadian-university-soft-think>

Christie Blatchford: Falling victim to school's 'obligatory blah blah' to human rights, a classic of modern Canadian university soft-think<http://news.nationalpost.com/news/christie-blatchford-falling-victim-to-schools-obligatory-blah-blah-to-human-rights-a-classic-of-modern-canadian-university-soft-think>
news.nationalpost.com
Henry Parada, the now-former director of the Ryerson University School of Social Work, fell victim to an identity politics monster he helped create, Christie Blatchford writes

Art is the name or the sign of the lack of fit between the two axes of the graph-spirit and knowing (Spivak discussing Hegel 1999:40).