Could it be the time on the load balancer server that is off ? Could you check the system time on your servers and see that they are all in sync ?

Hittesh

From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of FINDLAY Mark
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: lti connection broken by DNS change

Thanks Stephen,

Debug gives:
Debug error: OAuth signature check failed - perhaps an incorrect secret or timestamp.

We haven't yet moved the application onto the new server, simply pointed the dns to the new load balancer in preparation for the change. The load balancer is pointing to the original server. It may also be that the dns change hasn't properly taken effect, I've asked then to undo that.

Thanks,
Mark.