After the success of the last year's event, The Centre for Sustainable Road
Freight invites you to the 3rd International Workshop on Sustainable Road
Freight Transport.

The workshop will be held in Cambridge on 5th and 6th December 2016. We have
an interesting range of keynote speakers, parallel sessions, panel
discussions and a roadmapping session lined up and are looking forward to a
stimulating event. A draft agenda is attached to this email. To contribute
to this event please
<http://onlinesales.admin.cam.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&d
eptid=150&catid=1243&prodid=1661> register here as soon as possible to
confirm your place. For more information, please go to
<http://www.csrf.ac.uk/event/third-international-workshop/>
http://www.csrf.ac.uk/event/third-international-workshop/. If you have any
questions regarding the workshop, please email  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

On 7th December, we will also host the OECD / International Transport Forum
workshop on 'Modal Shift'. For more information and to register for the
event, please go to
<http://www.csrf.ac.uk/event/oecd-international-transport-forum-workshop-on-
modal-shift/>
http://www.csrf.ac.uk/event/oecd-international-transport-forum-workshop-on-m
odal-shift/.

The Centre for Sustainable Road Freight is a collaboration between Cambridge
and Heriot-Watt Universities and a consortium of organizations in the road
freight sector. For more information on the Centre, please visit
<http://www.csrf.ac.uk> www.csrf.ac.uk.

I look forward to seeing you in Cambridge.

Regards

David