Dear Colleagues:

The Olayan School of Business and The Husni Sawwaf Chair in Business and Management
at The American University of Beirut cordially invites you to

the First Conference on Cognitive Analytics Management :
Digital Transformation to Create Shared Value for Sustainable Growth of Smart Organizations.

It will be held on November 4-5, 2016.   Please visit the conference UR Link
www.events-osb.com/BigDataConference<http://www.events-osb.com/BigDataConference>
to find more information on overview, objectives, activities and list of our senior invited international experts.

The conference will include a series of panels on  hot topics.
Each panel will  include 2-3 presentations and a roundtable discussion over a two-hour period.
All panels will be presented in a single series not in parallel sessions over two days.

We would like to urge interested colleagues to REGISTER (Free of Charge) ONLINE for a proper planning and logistics reason.

We shall send you updates from time to time on the full schedule and additional confirmed speakers.

Best Regards,

Ibrahim H. Osman,  PhD
Professor & Chair of Business Information and Decision Systems
Husni Sawwaf Endowed Chair in Business and Management

[cid:image001.png@01D220D1.84DCEB10]

Olayan School of Business
Bliss Street, PO Box 11-0236 Beirut, Lebanon
Phone: +961-1-350000 x 3953 or +961-1-352700
Mobile:+961-3-771152
Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

http://www.igi-global.com/book/handbook-research-strategic-performance-management/75841